Best of Vail: Best Cocktails
November 13, 2017
1. The Rose
2. The Remedy Bar
3. Root & Flower
The Rose creates everything from scratch, and when possible, it's locally sourced. The cocktails are no different. The award-winning mixologists design fresh, inventive creations that please the palate and make the mouth water as they slide down oh-so-easily.
On a hot summer evening, or cool winter night, the bar area is busy with patrons mingling and sipping the latest libation. Just a few that bring sparkle and brightness are on its standard list titled "ours," with stunners such as How the West was Won (rye whisky, cardamaro, lemon, honey and averna) or the Red Harvest (rosy hued thanks to red bell peppers; sweetened with chili syrup with a bit of freshness from the mint and lime. Enjoy with gin or vodka). It's a whole new way to get your veggies.
This summer the Bee's Knees won a local farm-to-fork cocktail competition. With lavender-infused bourbon and "other delicious stuff," it's easy to see why.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Edwards murder suspects want separate trials, prosecutors want them tried together
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Mikaela Shiffrin opts out of downhill at Pyeongchang Olympics