Best of Vail: Best Cocktails
November 13, 2017
1. The Rose
2. The Remedy Bar
3. Root & Flower
The Rose creates everything from scratch, and when possible, it's locally sourced. The cocktails are no different. The award-winning mixologists design fresh, inventive creations that please the palate and make the mouth water as they slide down oh-so-easily.
On a hot summer evening, or cool winter night, the bar area is busy with patrons mingling and sipping the latest libation. Just a few that bring sparkle and brightness are on its standard list titled "ours," with stunners such as How the West was Won (rye whisky, cardamaro, lemon, honey and averna) or the Red Harvest (rosy hued thanks to red bell peppers; sweetened with chili syrup with a bit of freshness from the mint and lime. Enjoy with gin or vodka). It's a whole new way to get your veggies.
This summer the Bee's Knees won a local farm-to-fork cocktail competition. With lavender-infused bourbon and "other delicious stuff," it's easy to see why.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)