Best of Vail: Best Craft Beer Selection
November 13, 2017
1. Vail Brewing Co.
2. The Craftsman
3. Vail Ale House
Vail Brewing Co. serves its diverse selection of brews at locations in Vail Village and Eagle-Vail. For people who are new to craft beer, try lighter options such as the Hot Mess Blonde or Kore Shot Kolsch. For craft-beer enthusiasts who love their beers big and hoppy, taste Vail Brewing Co.'s award-winning Tourist Trap Double IPA, Face Shot White IPA and their Time Lapse New England-Style IPA.
"All that on top of beers like our Chocolate-Vanilla-Oatmeal Stout, Us & Them ESB and Coconut Porter means VBC has something for every palate," said James Oefelein, with Vail Brewing Co. "We always offer 12 beers at our Eagle-Vail location and up to 16 varieties at our location in Solaris Plaza in Vail Village."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- It’s a family matter: Gisin wins gold in combi; Shiffrin second