Best of Vail: Best Craft Beer Selection
November 13, 2017
1. Vail Brewing Co.
2. The Craftsman
3. Vail Ale House
Vail Brewing Co. serves its diverse selection of brews at locations in Vail Village and Eagle-Vail. For people who are new to craft beer, try lighter options such as the Hot Mess Blonde or Kore Shot Kolsch. For craft-beer enthusiasts who love their beers big and hoppy, taste Vail Brewing Co.'s award-winning Tourist Trap Double IPA, Face Shot White IPA and their Time Lapse New England-Style IPA.
"All that on top of beers like our Chocolate-Vanilla-Oatmeal Stout, Us & Them ESB and Coconut Porter means VBC has something for every palate," said James Oefelein, with Vail Brewing Co. "We always offer 12 beers at our Eagle-Vail location and up to 16 varieties at our location in Solaris Plaza in Vail Village."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)