Best of Vail: Best Craft Beer Selection
November 13, 2017
1. Vail Brewing Co.
2. The Craftsman
3. Vail Ale House
Vail Brewing Co. serves its diverse selection of brews at locations in Vail Village and Eagle-Vail. For people who are new to craft beer, try lighter options such as the Hot Mess Blonde or Kore Shot Kolsch. For craft-beer enthusiasts who love their beers big and hoppy, taste Vail Brewing Co.'s award-winning Tourist Trap Double IPA, Face Shot White IPA and their Time Lapse New England-Style IPA.
"All that on top of beers like our Chocolate-Vanilla-Oatmeal Stout, Us & Them ESB and Coconut Porter means VBC has something for every palate," said James Oefelein, with Vail Brewing Co. "We always offer 12 beers at our Eagle-Vail location and up to 16 varieties at our location in Solaris Plaza in Vail Village."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon