Best of Vail: Best Family Restaurant
November 13, 2017
1. Pazzo's Pizzeria
3. Moe's Original Bar B Que
Pazzo's Pizzeria makes pizza and more for the whole family. The Vail Valley's local pizzeria has locations in Vail, Avon and Eagle. In addition to their homemade pie selections such as the popular Azteca, made with fresh garlic, cilantro, jalapenos, tomatoes and pepperoni, Pazzo's has a kids' menu with items such as chicken tenders and mac and cheese to makes everyone in the family happy.
For guests looking for something other than pizza, salads, cheese garlic bread and mozzarella sticks are available to order, along with a variety of calzone, pasta and sandwich selections.
"Parents can come here and hang out with their friends and feel that their kids are safe to run around and have fun," says Emile Vasquez, manager of the Pazzo's Eagle location. "The kids' menus are coloring sheets, and we have kids cups. We also let kids play with pizza dough — they can have it at their table and it keeps them occupied so the parents can visit."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)