Best of Vail: Best Family Restaurant
November 13, 2017
1. Pazzo's Pizzeria
3. Moe's Original Bar B Que
Pazzo's Pizzeria makes pizza and more for the whole family. The Vail Valley's local pizzeria has locations in Vail, Avon and Eagle. In addition to their homemade pie selections such as the popular Azteca, made with fresh garlic, cilantro, jalapenos, tomatoes and pepperoni, Pazzo's has a kids' menu with items such as chicken tenders and mac and cheese to makes everyone in the family happy.
For guests looking for something other than pizza, salads, cheese garlic bread and mozzarella sticks are available to order, along with a variety of calzone, pasta and sandwich selections.
"Parents can come here and hang out with their friends and feel that their kids are safe to run around and have fun," says Emile Vasquez, manager of the Pazzo's Eagle location. "The kids' menus are coloring sheets, and we have kids cups. We also let kids play with pizza dough — they can have it at their table and it keeps them occupied so the parents can visit."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon