Best of Vail: Best Fast Food
November 13, 2017
1. Rocky Mountain Taco
The Rocky Mountain Taco truck is fast, even if the guys behind the wheel are driving slow. The truck has found a dependable location to park every day and set up shop; find it in Eagle-Vail near Native Roots and the Vail Brewing Co.
Locals know they can always find a quick meal there without having to pay the most expensive of fees — the tax on time. Despite the speedy service, no food served there will ever come from a can, and all of the vegetables are chopped fresh and fast.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- It’s a family matter: Gisin wins gold in combi; Shiffrin second