Best of Vail: Best Fast Food
November 13, 2017
1. Rocky Mountain Taco
The Rocky Mountain Taco truck is fast, even if the guys behind the wheel are driving slow. The truck has found a dependable location to park every day and set up shop; find it in Eagle-Vail near Native Roots and the Vail Brewing Co.
Locals know they can always find a quick meal there without having to pay the most expensive of fees — the tax on time. Despite the speedy service, no food served there will ever come from a can, and all of the vegetables are chopped fresh and fast.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Vail businesses say they’re ready for Colorado Classic parking changes, crowds
- Cycling greats set to hit town of Vail’s streets
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection