Best of Vail: Best Fast Food
November 13, 2017
1. Rocky Mountain Taco
The Rocky Mountain Taco truck is fast, even if the guys behind the wheel are driving slow. The truck has found a dependable location to park every day and set up shop; find it in Eagle-Vail near Native Roots and the Vail Brewing Co.
Locals know they can always find a quick meal there without having to pay the most expensive of fees — the tax on time. Despite the speedy service, no food served there will ever come from a can, and all of the vegetables are chopped fresh and fast.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)