Best of Vail: Best Fine Dining in Beaver Creek, Avon and Edwards
November 13, 2017
1. Ristorante Ti Amo
Ti Amo is the place to go for authentic Italian fine dining. The scrumptious but not pretentious restaurant was voted as best Fine Dining for its quality ingredients and meals created from scratch. Chef Fernando Ocampo learned from an Italian chef and keeps the menu consistently delicious with favorites such as Petti di Pollo alle Fragole (strawberry chicken), Risotto con Pollo y Pesto, Piccata di Vitello and Ravioli Pescatore.
Ocampo has been with Ti Amo for 21 years, so he knows a thing or two about creatively delicious, authentic Italian food.
"The chef learned from the best, and he is one of the best," said Julie McCulloch, the restaurant's manager.
The dining room is generally busy, with new faces as well as return customers who cannot get enough of Ocampo's Italian cooking. Even though there is an extensive menu, the regulars have a hard time breaking away from their favorite choices and rely on a consistently amazing meal. Don't forget dessert: homemade tiramisu, cappuccino tortes, Nutella crepe, canollis and decadent gelatos.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named