Best of Vail: Best Happy Hour in Beaver Creek
November 13, 2017
1. Coyote Cafe
2. Dusty Boot Roadhouse
Beaver Creek's Coyote Cafe may be the happiest place on earth, happier even than Disneyland, because to get to the Coyote Cafe for happy hour, chances are you have been skiing, which is always a good day.
You do not have to fight Los Angeles traffic or stand in those customer corrals where some sign tells you how much of your life you'll spend waiting to get on a ride that lasts about as long as a political campaign promise. Coyote Cafe margaritas and happy hour menu are a better investment of your time and money.
Watch ski videos on huge-screen TVs as you lift a glass and say to your friends, "I didn't realize they were following me around Beaver Creek Mountain today."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- Eagle County’s airport seeing more seats and more flights to more cities