Best of Vail: Best Happy Hour in Edwards
November 13, 2017
1. The Rose
3. Zino Ristorante
The Rose, a cozy nook of a restaurant in The Riverwalk at Edwards, quickly became a locals' (and visitors') favorite. Its funky decor and cozy atmosphere encourage getting to know your neighbors and friends. The eclectic drink menu guaranteed that it won top honors for Best Happy Hour in Edwards.
The happiest of hours is when the restaurant offers $6 cocktails — pick your passion: whiskey, gin, tequila or an old fashioned. Add in deals on red and white wine and a few nibbles, and the conviviality reigns supreme.
Sip a house creation, lovingly crafted using local ingredients and infusions that might rock your world. There are generally two cocktails on draft, as well, that rotate throughout the year. The Rose also makes its own tonic for super-fresh gin or vodka and tonics. For the sober driver in the group The Rose debuted the Juan Palmer: half lemonade and half coffee with a dash of agave — served with a biodegradable straw, too.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Gypsum council to consider smaller home, 55-plus community project at meeting Aug. 14
- With 1,080 children competing, 2018 Kids Adventure Games was the biggest yet