Best of Vail: Best Happy Hour in Vail
November 13, 2017
1. The Remedy Bar
2. The George
3. The Fitz Bar & Restaurant at manor vail lodge
If you stumble to any happy hour in Vail, make it to The Remedy Bar in the Four Seasons. The swanky bar, with expansive windows that let the sun shine in, oodles of comfortable seating and a lovely bar to sidle up to, won Best Happy Hour in Vail. Steven Teaver, beverage director, has created a scrumptious menu of libations, elixirs and cocktails — call them what you will but it's a great place to find your happy.
The Remedy shares "Seven Ways to Remedy Your Week," cheap eats and tasty drinks, with something different each day of the week, as well as the "Daily Prescription," 50 percent off glasses of draft beer and wine Monday through Friday from 4 to 6 p.m.
Any bar that has a bourbon drink on tap knows what its doing. The Remedy offers "The Medicine Cabinet," composed of Weller Remedy Barrel Select Bourbon (made especially for The Remedy — you know it has to be good), maraschino, Pimm's, Green Chartreuse and Carpana Antica vermouth.
Then there's the 165-inch TV for sport fanatics and lively apres music. Easy to see why The Remedy Bar is a favorite.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right