Best of Vail: Best Happy Hour in Vail
November 13, 2017
1. The Remedy Bar
2. The George
3. The Fitz Bar & Restaurant at manor vail lodge
If you stumble to any happy hour in Vail, make it to The Remedy Bar in the Four Seasons. The swanky bar, with expansive windows that let the sun shine in, oodles of comfortable seating and a lovely bar to sidle up to, won Best Happy Hour in Vail. Steven Teaver, beverage director, has created a scrumptious menu of libations, elixirs and cocktails — call them what you will but it's a great place to find your happy.
The Remedy shares "Seven Ways to Remedy Your Week," cheap eats and tasty drinks, with something different each day of the week, as well as the "Daily Prescription," 50 percent off glasses of draft beer and wine Monday through Friday from 4 to 6 p.m.
Any bar that has a bourbon drink on tap knows what its doing. The Remedy offers "The Medicine Cabinet," composed of Weller Remedy Barrel Select Bourbon (made especially for The Remedy — you know it has to be good), maraschino, Pimm's, Green Chartreuse and Carpana Antica vermouth.
Then there's the 165-inch TV for sport fanatics and lively apres music. Easy to see why The Remedy Bar is a favorite.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named