Best of Vail: Best Healthy Food
November 13, 2017
1. Green Elephant Juicery
2. The Rose
3. Rocky Mountain Taco
Green Elephant has a clear mission: Make it easy for people to eat healthy foods. The business succeeds in this on a daily basis, offering locals and valley guests the opportunity to pick up premade food, smoothies and cold-pressed juices at one of three convenient locations. They also deliver, and online ordering makes living healthy in the Vail Valley even easier.
Green Elephant working partner Osha Groetz is passionate about the flavor and color combinations she and her team create at the shop and share with the area. From cold-pressed juices to entirely organic food, the business is changing the way the area has access to healthy eats and drinks.
"We are 100 percent organic," Groetz said. "We never make any exceptions to that. If we can't get it organic, we don't make it. We also really try to make vegan and plant-based eating something that's incredibly delicious, as well as nutritious."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter