Best of Vail: Best Healthy Food
November 13, 2017
1. Green Elephant Juicery
2. The Rose
3. Rocky Mountain Taco
Green Elephant has a clear mission: Make it easy for people to eat healthy foods. The business succeeds in this on a daily basis, offering locals and valley guests the opportunity to pick up premade food, smoothies and cold-pressed juices at one of three convenient locations. They also deliver, and online ordering makes living healthy in the Vail Valley even easier.
Green Elephant working partner Osha Groetz is passionate about the flavor and color combinations she and her team create at the shop and share with the area. From cold-pressed juices to entirely organic food, the business is changing the way the area has access to healthy eats and drinks.
"We are 100 percent organic," Groetz said. "We never make any exceptions to that. If we can't get it organic, we don't make it. We also really try to make vegan and plant-based eating something that's incredibly delicious, as well as nutritious."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)