Best of Vail: Best Insurance Agency
November 13, 2017
1. Cathy Thompson, State Farm
2. Alpine Insurance Agency
3. Brill Insurance Agency
Now in its 29th year of serving the area, Cathy Thompson's State Farm insurance agency in Edwards is routinely named one of the top 50 operations among the company's 19,000 agencies nationwide.
"I have some of the best staff in the nation with the top insurer in the country," Thompson said. "Being insured with a top-rated carrier makes a significant difference for the customer."
Her agency offers a wide array of home and business insurance products and is a representative for the State Farm Bank. Thompson said in addition to the many benefits of purchasing insurance from a respected national provider, she strives to make sure her clients get personal attention. She meets with her clients every 18 to 20 months to review policies.
"We want to make sure everyone has the coverage they need and the discounts they deserve," Thompson said.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named