Best of Vail: Best Insurance Agency
November 13, 2017
1. Cathy Thompson, State Farm
2. Alpine Insurance Agency
3. Brill Insurance Agency
Now in its 29th year of serving the area, Cathy Thompson's State Farm insurance agency in Edwards is routinely named one of the top 50 operations among the company's 19,000 agencies nationwide.
"I have some of the best staff in the nation with the top insurer in the country," Thompson said. "Being insured with a top-rated carrier makes a significant difference for the customer."
Her agency offers a wide array of home and business insurance products and is a representative for the State Farm Bank. Thompson said in addition to the many benefits of purchasing insurance from a respected national provider, she strives to make sure her clients get personal attention. She meets with her clients every 18 to 20 months to review policies.
"We want to make sure everyone has the coverage they need and the discounts they deserve," Thompson said.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Spring Back to Vail returns starting March 31; SOJA musical headliner