Best of Vail: Best Italian Food
November 13, 2017
1. Ristorante Ti Amo
2. Campo de Fiori
3. Zino Ristorante
It's not much of a surprise that one of the longest-lasting Italian restaurants in the Vail Valley was voted as having the Best Italian Food. After just one bite of a homemade zuppa or antipasti, gnocchi or veal scaloppini, it's clear that the staff at Ti Amo knows Italian food and how to prepare it so it melds in your mouth — a perfect symphony of fresh flavors.
Chef Fernando Ocampo has been the head chef at Ti Amo for more than two decades and combines his passion for cooking with knowledge and the freshest ingredients for a meal that creates sighs of pleasure. Ocampo is not the only one who has been at Ti Amo for years — most of the staff has longevity, which only adds to the consistency and quality of both food and atmosphere.
The most difficult part about sampling the best meal on the menu is the sheer volume, and quality, of options. Sit back, peruse the menu and take your time; after all, you're in a little slice of Italy.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon