Best of Vail: Best Italian Food
November 13, 2017
1. Ristorante Ti Amo
2. Campo de Fiori
3. Zino Ristorante
It's not much of a surprise that one of the longest-lasting Italian restaurants in the Vail Valley was voted as having the Best Italian Food. After just one bite of a homemade zuppa or antipasti, gnocchi or veal scaloppini, it's clear that the staff at Ti Amo knows Italian food and how to prepare it so it melds in your mouth — a perfect symphony of fresh flavors.
Chef Fernando Ocampo has been the head chef at Ti Amo for more than two decades and combines his passion for cooking with knowledge and the freshest ingredients for a meal that creates sighs of pleasure. Ocampo is not the only one who has been at Ti Amo for years — most of the staff has longevity, which only adds to the consistency and quality of both food and atmosphere.
The most difficult part about sampling the best meal on the menu is the sheer volume, and quality, of options. Sit back, peruse the menu and take your time; after all, you're in a little slice of Italy.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- Eagle County’s airport seeing more seats and more flights to more cities