Best of Vail: Best Local Beer
November 13, 2017
1. Vail Brewing Co.
2. Bonfire Brewing
3. Crazy Mountain Brewery
Thirsty guests will always find a dozen beers at the Eagle-Vail location of Vail Brewing Co., and up to 16 varieties at the brewery's location in Solaris Plaza in Vail Village. Vail Brewing Co. is a true taste of the area — providing this community with so much more than great craft brews.
"The brewing community in the Vail Valley is an amazing one, with everybody producing great beers. To be considered the best local beer by our awesome residents means a lot to us," said James Oefelein, with Vail Brewing Co. "We are always working to make sure that we support and give back to this community as much as it gives to us."
Vail Brewing Co. supports organizations and events including the Vail Veterans Program, Vail Valley Mountain Bike Association, Pink Vail, High Fives Foundation, Protect Our Winters and the Vail Recreation District.
"We love where we live and we appreciate everybody supporting us and voting for us," Oefelein said.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)