Best of Vail: Best Local Beer
November 13, 2017
1. Vail Brewing Co.
2. Bonfire Brewing
3. Crazy Mountain Brewery
Thirsty guests will always find a dozen beers at the Eagle-Vail location of Vail Brewing Co., and up to 16 varieties at the brewery's location in Solaris Plaza in Vail Village. Vail Brewing Co. is a true taste of the area — providing this community with so much more than great craft brews.
"The brewing community in the Vail Valley is an amazing one, with everybody producing great beers. To be considered the best local beer by our awesome residents means a lot to us," said James Oefelein, with Vail Brewing Co. "We are always working to make sure that we support and give back to this community as much as it gives to us."
Vail Brewing Co. supports organizations and events including the Vail Veterans Program, Vail Valley Mountain Bike Association, Pink Vail, High Fives Foundation, Protect Our Winters and the Vail Recreation District.
"We love where we live and we appreciate everybody supporting us and voting for us," Oefelein said.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon