Best of Vail: Best Local Summer Festival
November 13, 2017
1. Bonfire Block Party
2. Mountain Games
3. Hot Summer Nights
The Bonfire Block Party attracted 7,000 people to Eagle in 2017, and with an all-star lineup including Sam Bush, Robert Randolph, Tea Leaf Green and more, it's hard to imagine it getting any greater. But Bonfire Brewing co-owner Andy Jessen vows it will.
"We're planning on making it bigger and better in the years ahead," he said.
The party has secured an awesome spot on the annual calendar, right between Memorial Day and the Mountain Games, and is fast becoming synonymous with the start of summer in the Eagle River Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Spring Back to Vail returns starting March 31; SOJA musical headliner