Best of Vail: Best Local Summer Festival
November 13, 2017
1. Bonfire Block Party
2. Mountain Games
3. Hot Summer Nights
The Bonfire Block Party attracted 7,000 people to Eagle in 2017, and with an all-star lineup including Sam Bush, Robert Randolph, Tea Leaf Green and more, it's hard to imagine it getting any greater. But Bonfire Brewing co-owner Andy Jessen vows it will.
"We're planning on making it bigger and better in the years ahead," he said.
The party has secured an awesome spot on the annual calendar, right between Memorial Day and the Mountain Games, and is fast becoming synonymous with the start of summer in the Eagle River Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Gypsum council to consider smaller home, 55-plus community project at meeting Aug. 14
- With 1,080 children competing, 2018 Kids Adventure Games was the biggest yet