Best of Vail: Best Local Summer Festival
November 13, 2017
1. Bonfire Block Party
2. Mountain Games
3. Hot Summer Nights
The Bonfire Block Party attracted 7,000 people to Eagle in 2017, and with an all-star lineup including Sam Bush, Robert Randolph, Tea Leaf Green and more, it's hard to imagine it getting any greater. But Bonfire Brewing co-owner Andy Jessen vows it will.
"We're planning on making it bigger and better in the years ahead," he said.
The party has secured an awesome spot on the annual calendar, right between Memorial Day and the Mountain Games, and is fast becoming synonymous with the start of summer in the Eagle River Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Vail Valley businesses hurting while feds delay issuing seasonal work visas
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski