Best of Vail: Best Men’s Clothing Store
November 13, 2017
1. Ptarmigan Sports
2. Arriesgado Clothing Co.
3. Grey Salt
Being a well-dressed man in the mountains is very different than being a stylish dude in the city. Luckily, Ptarmigan Sports, with its extensive inventory, can help most any guy find his mountain-style rugged look. The staff knows what looks good and wears well because it's all been hand selected and personally tested. No wonder Ptarmigan Sports won for the Best Men's Clothing.
There is something about a man who wears his Patagonia down sweater over a Prana shirt; Kuhl pants that work as hard as he does. And for goodness sake, leave the loafers behind and slip on a pair of Danskos — because real men certainly do wear clogs.
Showing up understated and well dressed is a sign of confidence, and mountain casual can mean an array of things. The staff at Ptarmigan Sports is as stylie as they are sporty; they'll be sure to have men "best dressed."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)