Best of Vail: Best Men’s Clothing Store
November 13, 2017
1. Ptarmigan Sports
2. Arriesgado Clothing Co.
3. Grey Salt
Being a well-dressed man in the mountains is very different than being a stylish dude in the city. Luckily, Ptarmigan Sports, with its extensive inventory, can help most any guy find his mountain-style rugged look. The staff knows what looks good and wears well because it's all been hand selected and personally tested. No wonder Ptarmigan Sports won for the Best Men's Clothing.
There is something about a man who wears his Patagonia down sweater over a Prana shirt; Kuhl pants that work as hard as he does. And for goodness sake, leave the loafers behind and slip on a pair of Danskos — because real men certainly do wear clogs.
Showing up understated and well dressed is a sign of confidence, and mountain casual can mean an array of things. The staff at Ptarmigan Sports is as stylie as they are sporty; they'll be sure to have men "best dressed."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named