Best of Vail: Best Men’s Clothing Store
November 13, 2017
1. Ptarmigan Sports
2. Arriesgado Clothing Co.
3. Grey Salt
Being a well-dressed man in the mountains is very different than being a stylish dude in the city. Luckily, Ptarmigan Sports, with its extensive inventory, can help most any guy find his mountain-style rugged look. The staff knows what looks good and wears well because it's all been hand selected and personally tested. No wonder Ptarmigan Sports won for the Best Men's Clothing.
There is something about a man who wears his Patagonia down sweater over a Prana shirt; Kuhl pants that work as hard as he does. And for goodness sake, leave the loafers behind and slip on a pair of Danskos — because real men certainly do wear clogs.
Showing up understated and well dressed is a sign of confidence, and mountain casual can mean an array of things. The staff at Ptarmigan Sports is as stylie as they are sporty; they'll be sure to have men "best dressed."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter