Best of Vail: Best Patio
November 13, 2017
1. Bonfire Brewing
2. Vail Brewing Co.
Sunset in Eagle — it's pretty much as good as it gets. Couple it with a nice patio and a cold brew, and it's definitely as good as it gets. Walk in the front door at Bonfire Brewing, become distracted by the great selection of brews and the vats they're crafted in, and you might not even realize there's a glorious patio out back. And that's a big part of the appeal.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- It’s a family matter: Gisin wins gold in combi; Shiffrin second