Best of Vail: Best Patio
November 13, 2017
1. Bonfire Brewing
2. Vail Brewing Co.
Sunset in Eagle — it's pretty much as good as it gets. Couple it with a nice patio and a cold brew, and it's definitely as good as it gets. Walk in the front door at Bonfire Brewing, become distracted by the great selection of brews and the vats they're crafted in, and you might not even realize there's a glorious patio out back. And that's a big part of the appeal.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right