Best of Vail: Best Patio
November 13, 2017
1. Bonfire Brewing
2. Vail Brewing Co.
Sunset in Eagle — it's pretty much as good as it gets. Couple it with a nice patio and a cold brew, and it's definitely as good as it gets. Walk in the front door at Bonfire Brewing, become distracted by the great selection of brews and the vats they're crafted in, and you might not even realize there's a glorious patio out back. And that's a big part of the appeal.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named