Best of Vail: Best Pet Store
November 13, 2017
1. The Pet Spot
2. Wags & Whiskers
3. Fresh Tracks Pet Shoppe
Vail Valley residents love their pets, and when it comes to where to shop for them, The Pet Spot in Edwards was voted tops.
"We're customer oriented, and a lot of the people who come in here are customer driven and know what they want," said Cole Young, a clerk at The Pet Spot. "It's nice to help people who have a sense of what's going on."
Young said the shop tries to carry natural products and promote Colorado-made brands whenever they can, and customers return for the shop's overall dedication to service. Yelp reviewers rave about everything from The Pet Spot's high-end dog food and treat selection to its gentle, competent grooming staff.
The shop is open weeknights until 7 p.m., making it a convenient stop on the way up or down the valley after work to pick up the perfect thing for your cat or pooch.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)