Best of Vail: Best Pharmacy
November 13, 2017
1. Vail Valley Pharmacy
2. City Market
3. Nearly Everything Store
Bruce Delnay, pharmacist at the Vail Valley Pharmacy, said that business was likely chosen as Best of Vail because of its customer service, evidenced by the fact that patrons are greeted by familiar, friendly faces every time they walk through the doors.
"They're all very experienced," Delnay said of the pharmacy staff, "and have been with us a really long time, so everyone is pretty dialed into what we are doing here."
The Vail Valley Pharmacy is conveniently located mid-valley in Edwards, and it's locally owned, rather than being another link in a national chain, which further ads to its appeal with customers.
"We're a local pharmacy with local people and we're not answering to a corporate headquarters in Chicago or Cincinnati or wherever it may be," Delnay said. "We're a little more personal."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Obituary: Zachary Domenico, Jan. 25, 1990, to July 7, 2018
- Eagle County, local towns are being asked to help fund Forest Service operations
- Judge calls Pedro Gonzalez attempted murder case ‘unexplainable’ in handing down 42-year sentence
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire arrested at residence in Basalt
- Public notice snafu delays hearing for Edwards’ Fox Hollow development