Best of Vail: Best Pharmacy
November 13, 2017
1. Vail Valley Pharmacy
2. City Market
3. Nearly Everything Store
Bruce Delnay, pharmacist at the Vail Valley Pharmacy, said that business was likely chosen as Best of Vail because of its customer service, evidenced by the fact that patrons are greeted by familiar, friendly faces every time they walk through the doors.
"They're all very experienced," Delnay said of the pharmacy staff, "and have been with us a really long time, so everyone is pretty dialed into what we are doing here."
The Vail Valley Pharmacy is conveniently located mid-valley in Edwards, and it's locally owned, rather than being another link in a national chain, which further ads to its appeal with customers.
"We're a local pharmacy with local people and we're not answering to a corporate headquarters in Chicago or Cincinnati or wherever it may be," Delnay said. "We're a little more personal."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Scammers targeting Vail Valley, gaining access to personal accounts and family funds
- Vail Mountain snowmaking expansion plan would increase capacity by 52 percent