Best of Vail: Best Pilates Class
November 13, 2017
1. The Athletic Club at the Westin
2. Allegria Spa at the park hyatt Beaver Creek
3. Synergy Center for Wellness
Pilates at The Athletic Club at The Westin offers a dedicated Reformer Studio, along with several Pilates mat classes daily. This body-conditioning routine helps build flexibility, strength and endurance. In addition to Pilates, The Athletic Club at The Westin offers more than 70 group exercise classes weekly and a year-round outdoor pool.
"The Athletic Club at The Westin is unique because of our extensive schedule of group exercise classes and special wellness events, everything from ski conditioning to restorative yoga to nutrition lectures," said Jennifer Razee, club director. "Our talented Pilates instructors are fantastic in sharing how the practice can strengthen and lengthen your body while firming up the core muscles."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter