Best of Vail: Best Pilates Class
November 13, 2017
1. The Athletic Club at the Westin
2. Allegria Spa at the park hyatt Beaver Creek
3. Synergy Center for Wellness
Pilates at The Athletic Club at The Westin offers a dedicated Reformer Studio, along with several Pilates mat classes daily. This body-conditioning routine helps build flexibility, strength and endurance. In addition to Pilates, The Athletic Club at The Westin offers more than 70 group exercise classes weekly and a year-round outdoor pool.
"The Athletic Club at The Westin is unique because of our extensive schedule of group exercise classes and special wellness events, everything from ski conditioning to restorative yoga to nutrition lectures," said Jennifer Razee, club director. "Our talented Pilates instructors are fantastic in sharing how the practice can strengthen and lengthen your body while firming up the core muscles."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named