Best of Vail: Best Pilates Class
November 13, 2017
1. The Athletic Club at the Westin
2. Allegria Spa at the park hyatt Beaver Creek
3. Synergy Center for Wellness
Pilates at The Athletic Club at The Westin offers a dedicated Reformer Studio, along with several Pilates mat classes daily. This body-conditioning routine helps build flexibility, strength and endurance. In addition to Pilates, The Athletic Club at The Westin offers more than 70 group exercise classes weekly and a year-round outdoor pool.
"The Athletic Club at The Westin is unique because of our extensive schedule of group exercise classes and special wellness events, everything from ski conditioning to restorative yoga to nutrition lectures," said Jennifer Razee, club director. "Our talented Pilates instructors are fantastic in sharing how the practice can strengthen and lengthen your body while firming up the core muscles."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)