Best of Vail: Best Place for a Romantic Date
November 13, 2017
1. Ristorante Ti Amo
3. Sweet Basil
Not sure where to take your special someone on a first, or 50th, date? Make reservations at the most romantic restaurant in the Vail Valley. Ti Amo (Italian for "I love you," of course) is a Vail-area staple, hidden in plain sight on U.S. Highway 6 in EagleVail.
A sweet little outdoor seating area alerts the diner to this special spot, but open the doors and be transported to Little Italy. The dining room is cozy, with low lighting and plenty of booths to nestle in. The restaurant, with an extensive menu of authentic Italian, homemade recipes and a wine menu that inspires — not to mention the chianti — adds to the ambiance.
Even when the restaurant is packed, it feels intimate and welcoming, as if you've been spirited away on an Italian date, perfect just for two. Ti Amo is open for lunch and dinner all year round, so there's no reason not to take a date to that special Italian place.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter