Best of Vail: Best Place for a Romantic Date
November 13, 2017
1. Ristorante Ti Amo
3. Sweet Basil
Not sure where to take your special someone on a first, or 50th, date? Make reservations at the most romantic restaurant in the Vail Valley. Ti Amo (Italian for "I love you," of course) is a Vail-area staple, hidden in plain sight on U.S. Highway 6 in EagleVail.
A sweet little outdoor seating area alerts the diner to this special spot, but open the doors and be transported to Little Italy. The dining room is cozy, with low lighting and plenty of booths to nestle in. The restaurant, with an extensive menu of authentic Italian, homemade recipes and a wine menu that inspires — not to mention the chianti — adds to the ambiance.
Even when the restaurant is packed, it feels intimate and welcoming, as if you've been spirited away on an Italian date, perfect just for two. Ti Amo is open for lunch and dinner all year round, so there's no reason not to take a date to that special Italian place.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley businesses hurting while feds delay issuing seasonal work visas
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski