Best of Vail: Best Salon
November 13, 2017
1. Fusion Hair Studio
2. Noni's Hair Bar
3. Ooh la la Hair Salon
If there's a modern-day equivalent to "The Rachel" haircut of the '90s, then Fusion Hair Studio is the place to get it. Their stylists and colorists are passionate about their craft and regularly attend continuing-education classes to learn new techniques and stay up to date on the latest trends for both men and women.
Beyond their talent and experience, the staff at Fusion is known for being caring, friendly and helpful. Fusion's stylists arm their clients with tools and tips for maintaining a style, so if you decide to throw it back and get "The Rachel," you'll actually know how to style it when you get home.
Fusion' studio is more than just a place to get a haircut; it's a place where people enjoy spending time. The space is trendy, bright and clean, welcoming and filled with positive vibes. Plus, the front desk staff greets every client with a warm hello and the offer of your choice of beverage.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Edwards murder suspects want separate trials, prosecutors want them tried together
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Mikaela Shiffrin opts out of downhill at Pyeongchang Olympics