Best of Vail: Best Salon
November 13, 2017
1. Fusion Hair Studio
2. Noni's Hair Bar
3. Ooh la la Hair Salon
If there's a modern-day equivalent to "The Rachel" haircut of the '90s, then Fusion Hair Studio is the place to get it. Their stylists and colorists are passionate about their craft and regularly attend continuing-education classes to learn new techniques and stay up to date on the latest trends for both men and women.
Beyond their talent and experience, the staff at Fusion is known for being caring, friendly and helpful. Fusion's stylists arm their clients with tools and tips for maintaining a style, so if you decide to throw it back and get "The Rachel," you'll actually know how to style it when you get home.
Fusion' studio is more than just a place to get a haircut; it's a place where people enjoy spending time. The space is trendy, bright and clean, welcoming and filled with positive vibes. Plus, the front desk staff greets every client with a warm hello and the offer of your choice of beverage.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)