Best of Vail: Best Steak
November 13, 2017
To say that Russell's is just a steakhouse is to say that Itzhak Perlman just plays some fiddle. Stroll through Vail Village, and before you leave, stop by Russell's for dinner. Or, stroll across Vail Village's Covered Bridge and stop by Russell's for dinner before you wander through town.
Sit, relax, and let the staff take care of you while Gore Creek rolls past. Those rippling waters might make you want seafood. Great! Let Russell's demonstrate their expertise in that, as well. Remember, no real American man tells another real American man how to cook his steak. But if someone from Russell's offers you a few pointers, take notes. You're learning from the best.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)