Best of Vail: Best Steak
November 13, 2017
To say that Russell's is just a steakhouse is to say that Itzhak Perlman just plays some fiddle. Stroll through Vail Village, and before you leave, stop by Russell's for dinner. Or, stroll across Vail Village's Covered Bridge and stop by Russell's for dinner before you wander through town.
Sit, relax, and let the staff take care of you while Gore Creek rolls past. Those rippling waters might make you want seafood. Great! Let Russell's demonstrate their expertise in that, as well. Remember, no real American man tells another real American man how to cook his steak. But if someone from Russell's offers you a few pointers, take notes. You're learning from the best.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Gypsum council to consider smaller home, 55-plus community project at meeting Aug. 14
- With 1,080 children competing, 2018 Kids Adventure Games was the biggest yet