Best of Vail: Best Takeout
November 13, 2017
1. Henry's Chinese Cafe
2. Rocky Mountain Taco
3. Moe's Original Bar B Que
You might do well to call ahead for takeout from Henry's Chinese Café in Edwards. It’s pretty popular, and for good reason. The owner, Grace Gao, and the staff will be happy to help you if you don't know exactly what you want, and what you really want is authentic Chinese food.
We suggest the crispy shrimp, mapou tofu and seafood eggplant and fried rice, but you'll do better to take their recommendations. The drive, five minutes from Avon and 15 minutes from Vail, is well worth the trip. Don't dawdle. Hungry people are waiting for you.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right