Best of Vail: Best Takeout
November 13, 2017
1. Henry's Chinese Cafe
2. Rocky Mountain Taco
3. Moe's Original Bar B Que
You might do well to call ahead for takeout from Henry's Chinese Café in Edwards. It’s pretty popular, and for good reason. The owner, Grace Gao, and the staff will be happy to help you if you don't know exactly what you want, and what you really want is authentic Chinese food.
We suggest the crispy shrimp, mapou tofu and seafood eggplant and fried rice, but you'll do better to take their recommendations. The drive, five minutes from Avon and 15 minutes from Vail, is well worth the trip. Don't dawdle. Hungry people are waiting for you.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Spring Back to Vail returns starting March 31; SOJA musical headliner