Best of Vail: Best Takeout
November 13, 2017
1. Henry's Chinese Cafe
2. Rocky Mountain Taco
3. Moe's Original Bar B Que
You might do well to call ahead for takeout from Henry's Chinese Café in Edwards. It’s pretty popular, and for good reason. The owner, Grace Gao, and the staff will be happy to help you if you don't know exactly what you want, and what you really want is authentic Chinese food.
We suggest the crispy shrimp, mapou tofu and seafood eggplant and fried rice, but you'll do better to take their recommendations. The drive, five minutes from Avon and 15 minutes from Vail, is well worth the trip. Don't dawdle. Hungry people are waiting for you.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named