Best of Vail: Best Vibe
November 13, 2017
1. The Rose
2. Vail Brewing Co.
3. Mountain Standard
The sun-drenched patio at The Rose in Edwards beckons, and the playful interior welcomes. Whimsically colorful stag heads made out of paper mache and other creative materials give a visual pop; the large circular white-flower chandeliers give off a soft glow, and the butterfly installation at the back of the cozy dining room all work together to create a vibe that you want to, but probably can't, replicate at home.
The bench seating, with plush pillows, adds to the laissez-fare feel. Sit down and soak up the atmosphere, pretend not to eaves drop and try one of the restaurant's unique creations: fried avocado or buffalo cauliflower. Sneak a sit at the bar and try to keep up with the drink orders, each one sounds a little more delish than the last.
The Rose's tagline is Hand Crafted Everything, which makes it really hard to decide just what to try next.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named