Best of Vail: Best Wine List
November 13, 2017
2. Root & Flower
3. Sweet Basil
As the name vin48 suggests, one of the main attractions at the Avon restaurant is wine. The restaurant's carefully crafted wine list is curated from around Colorado, the United States and internationally and will delight any wine lover.
"We offer more than 40 wines by the glass and half glass, and many of our selections are wines from lesser-known appellations and varietals," said vin48 owner and wine director Greg Enyon. "It's a treat to introduce our guests to new wines and broaden their wine experience."
Vin48 offers excellent versions of the standards but also boasts a constantly changing list of wine by the bottle and glass, allowing guests to discover something different or try out the bar staff's current favorite. The seasoned staff is always ready to recommend a wine or a thoughtful pairing with your meal.
"The most important consideration for us is that the wine offers value at whatever price point it resides. Most of our guests like to share a variety of dishes, and we consider this with the wine list by focusing on versatile, balanced wines that will pair with foods across the menu," Enyon said.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Spring Back to Vail returns starting March 31; SOJA musical headliner