Best of Vail: Best Wine Selection (Liquor Store)
November 13, 2017
1. Beaver Liquors
2. Boone's Wine & Spirits
3. Avon Liquor
Beaver Liquors — the perpetual unofficial winner of the valley's most tongue-in-check business name — has been a local institution since opening in 1980. And when it comes to wine, the business goes big, with more than 4,400 unique wines on its shelves and 3,000 square feet of wine cellar.
But offering product is only one part of premier wine sales. Customer service is an equally important concern. As the company website notes, "At Beaver Liquors, our mission is to make sure you find everything you need while visiting our store. We achieve this by providing you with the absolute best possible customer service in a welcoming, friendly atmosphere with prices to fit every budget."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- It’s a family matter: Gisin wins gold in combi; Shiffrin second