Best of Vail: Best Wine Selection (Liquor Store)
November 13, 2017
1. Beaver Liquors
2. Boone's Wine & Spirits
3. Avon Liquor
Beaver Liquors — the perpetual unofficial winner of the valley's most tongue-in-check business name — has been a local institution since opening in 1980. And when it comes to wine, the business goes big, with more than 4,400 unique wines on its shelves and 3,000 square feet of wine cellar.
But offering product is only one part of premier wine sales. Customer service is an equally important concern. As the company website notes, "At Beaver Liquors, our mission is to make sure you find everything you need while visiting our store. We achieve this by providing you with the absolute best possible customer service in a welcoming, friendly atmosphere with prices to fit every budget."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)