Best of Vail: Best Wine Selection (Liquor Store)
November 13, 2017
1. Beaver Liquors
2. Boone's Wine & Spirits
3. Avon Liquor
Beaver Liquors — the perpetual unofficial winner of the valley's most tongue-in-check business name — has been a local institution since opening in 1980. And when it comes to wine, the business goes big, with more than 4,400 unique wines on its shelves and 3,000 square feet of wine cellar.
But offering product is only one part of premier wine sales. Customer service is an equally important concern. As the company website notes, "At Beaver Liquors, our mission is to make sure you find everything you need while visiting our store. We achieve this by providing you with the absolute best possible customer service in a welcoming, friendly atmosphere with prices to fit every budget."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Vail businesses say they’re ready for Colorado Classic parking changes, crowds
- Cycling greats set to hit town of Vail’s streets
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection