Best of Vail: Best Worker’s Lunch
November 13, 2017
1. Rocky Mountain Taco
2. City Market
When you're on the daily grind, you need a lunch that won't defeat the purpose of working. Inexpensive and dependable, the Rocky Mountain Taco truck is just that. Suits, stiffs and service stewards alike have all made it a weekly staple, and owners Chris McGinnis, Jose Reza and Dan Purtell look forward to their regular visits.
"We're on a first-name basis with lots of valley workers since they come by so often," Purtell said. "Any local on a quick break knows they can get a grab and go with no problemo."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- Eagle County pledges $500,000 to jump start mental health services; Mental Health Advisory Committee named