Best of Vail: Best Worker’s Lunch
November 13, 2017
1. Rocky Mountain Taco
2. City Market
When you're on the daily grind, you need a lunch that won't defeat the purpose of working. Inexpensive and dependable, the Rocky Mountain Taco truck is just that. Suits, stiffs and service stewards alike have all made it a weekly staple, and owners Chris McGinnis, Jose Reza and Dan Purtell look forward to their regular visits.
"We're on a first-name basis with lots of valley workers since they come by so often," Purtell said. "Any local on a quick break knows they can get a grab and go with no problemo."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter