Best of Vail: Best Worker’s Lunch
November 13, 2017
1. Rocky Mountain Taco
2. City Market
When you're on the daily grind, you need a lunch that won't defeat the purpose of working. Inexpensive and dependable, the Rocky Mountain Taco truck is just that. Suits, stiffs and service stewards alike have all made it a weekly staple, and owners Chris McGinnis, Jose Reza and Dan Purtell look forward to their regular visits.
"We're on a first-name basis with lots of valley workers since they come by so often," Purtell said. "Any local on a quick break knows they can get a grab and go with no problemo."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)