Best of Vail: Best Yoga Studio
November 13, 2017
1. Revolution Power Yoga
2. Yoga Off Broadway
3. Mountain Soul Yoga
It's all about the community at Revolution Power Yoga. The studio, founded five years ago by Rachel Nelson and Julie Kiddoo, is a hotbed of yogi activity from early morning to late evening. The Baptiste Power Vinyasa studio, now owned by Kiddoo, welcomes everyone from never-evers and the stiffest amongst us to daily practitioners.
"The No. 1 thing we are about is community. We wouldn't be where we are without our students, teachers, ambassadors and staff. It's really the people who make this place," Kiddoo said.
Revolution Power Yoga is located in bright, airy space in Avon. The studio offers workshops, teacher trainings and classes for preschoolers right on up. The teachers embrace fun; this is not a sour-faced, stern studio. Find your downward dog in a heated space while drenched in sunlight — you may never want to leave.
"This yoga is such a great compliment for what we do here, for strength and flexibility," Kiddoo said. "It's great for biking, running, skiing, snowboarding — all the sports we like to do."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Vail Valley businesses hurting while feds delay issuing seasonal work visas
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski