Best of Vail: Most Pet-Friendly Business
November 13, 2017
1. Crazy Mountain Brewery
2. Bart & Yeti's patio
3. The Home Depot
Crazy Mountain Brewery is a great place to raise a pint after an adrenaline-fueled adventure. And what's an adventure without your mountain pooch at your side? That's why at the Crazy Mountain tap room, both your kids and your furry kids are welcome with open arms. Canine companions are an integral part of the laid-back scene at this Edwards brewery, where they're welcome to romp or claim way too much floor space on both the large patio or inside the taproom.
"There are always dogs here. Dogs are treated as family at Crazy Mountain," said Mandy Farrow, director of retail operations.
Crazy Mountain had its beginnings in Edwards as a small, locally owned business in 2010, but has since expanded to 22 states and nine countries. Today, their beers are sold internationally, and a few years ago, they opened an additional brewing facility and taproom in Denver. Their original Edwards location, however, maintains its intimate, family-friendly feel, serving standards and seasonal brews on tap.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Vail Valley businesses hurting while feds delay issuing seasonal work visas
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski