Best of Vail: Most Pet-Friendly Business
November 13, 2017
1. Crazy Mountain Brewery
2. Bart & Yeti's patio
3. The Home Depot
Crazy Mountain Brewery is a great place to raise a pint after an adrenaline-fueled adventure. And what's an adventure without your mountain pooch at your side? That's why at the Crazy Mountain tap room, both your kids and your furry kids are welcome with open arms. Canine companions are an integral part of the laid-back scene at this Edwards brewery, where they're welcome to romp or claim way too much floor space on both the large patio or inside the taproom.
"There are always dogs here. Dogs are treated as family at Crazy Mountain," said Mandy Farrow, director of retail operations.
Crazy Mountain had its beginnings in Edwards as a small, locally owned business in 2010, but has since expanded to 22 states and nine countries. Today, their beers are sold internationally, and a few years ago, they opened an additional brewing facility and taproom in Denver. Their original Edwards location, however, maintains its intimate, family-friendly feel, serving standards and seasonal brews on tap.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Best of Vail
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Gypsum council to consider smaller home, 55-plus community project at meeting Aug. 14
- With 1,080 children competing, 2018 Kids Adventure Games was the biggest yet