Boich Family Cellar to host winemaker dinner
August 10, 2018
The Sebastian Vail is showcasing one of Napa Valley's rising stars during the Boich Family Cellar Vintner Dinner on Wednesday, Aug. 15, in Leonora, the hotel's signature restaurant.
Proprietors John Boich and Jnani Matson will be on hand to discuss the intricacies of making their handcrafted single-vineyard wines. The reception begins at 6 p.m., followed by the four-course dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Boich Family Cellar crafts small quantities of single-vineyard designated wines from Napa Valley's most iconic and proven vineyards. They believe that by combining the highest quality fruit with a talented and passionate winemaker, truly remarkable wines can be created.
Tickets for the dinner are $85 per person. The ticket price does not include taxes or gratuity. Reservations can be made by calling 970-306-6241 or online at http://www.thesebastianvail.com/boich.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Trap-kill may be only option for Glenwood mountain lions
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Lindsey Vonn finishes 15th in return to World Cup from injury, gets heckled
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world