Buckets & Brews is back at Eagle-Vail Golf Club on Thursdays
May 30, 2018
EAGLE-VAIL — Thursdays are for Buckets and Brews during summer.
Eagle-Vail Golf Club's Buckets and Brews is back, happening Thursdays through Sept. 27 from 5 to 7 p.m. and featuring a bucket of balls and two draft beers for $10 as well as a chance at a weekly prize. This year, there's more than $7,000 worth in prizes as well as weekly beer.
Prizes include a Colorado Native corn hole set (July 5); a fly-fishing trip with Minturn Anglers (July 19); a Never Summer longboard (Aug. 2); Liberty skis (Sept. 6); K2 skis (Sept. 20); and more.
Beers provided throughout the summer include Coors, Upslope, Bonfire Brewing, Vail Brewing Co. and New Belgium, among others.
If you have room for more than the two beers offered with the ticket, or if it helps your golf game, then $3 draft beers are also available.
For more information about Eagle-Vail Golf Club, visit http://www.eagle vailgolfclub.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case, saying judges erred in several rulings before and during trial
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Rancher cries as jury exonerates her
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Brake fire closes Interstate 70 at East Vail, burns landscaping material Monday morning, Sept. 17