Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
October 15, 2018
Legendary comics Steve Martin and Martin Short will perform at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail on Sunday, July 14, 2019.
Their show, "Now You See Them, Soon You Won't," will showcase new material in a variety of musical sketches and conversations about their iconic careers, most memorable encounters, and of course, their legendary lives in show-business.
The performance will also feature Grammy Award-winning bluegrass band The Steep Canyon Rangers and renowned pianist and “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” band member Jeff Babko.
Tickets will go on sale on Friday, Oct. 19, for anywhere between $65 and $299.50, and will be available for purchase at http://www.whistlepigvail.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities