Enjoy Friday Afternoon Club at Hovey & Harrison in Edwards
May 23, 2018
EDWARDS — Friday Afternoon Club is a staple of summer in the Rocky Mountains, and Hovey & Harrison is getting into the mix, hosting FAC from June 8 through Sept. 21 with live music, food and drink specials, games and more on the patio in Edwards.
Every Friday from 5 to 8 p.m., a different band will perform each week and menu items will include everything from oysters to Chicago-style hot dogs, chips and dips, canned beers and wines as well as other non-alcoholic options.
There will also be classic games for adults and kids alike.
Parking is free and Hovey & Harrison's full cafe will also be open and running its regular menu, as well as its grab 'n' go inside.
Musical acts include local apres favorites including Austin's Rose, Matt Garth, Johnny Schleper, Terry Armistead and more over the course of the summer.
For more information, follow Hovey & Harrison on social media or visit http://www.hoveyandharrison.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Pre-dawn fire engulfs Eagle Ranch home as eight engines from around Vail Valley rally to fight blaze
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did