Enjoy Friday Afternoon Club at Hovey & Harrison in Edwards
May 23, 2018
EDWARDS — Friday Afternoon Club is a staple of summer in the Rocky Mountains, and Hovey & Harrison is getting into the mix, hosting FAC from June 8 through Sept. 21 with live music, food and drink specials, games and more on the patio in Edwards.
Every Friday from 5 to 8 p.m., a different band will perform each week and menu items will include everything from oysters to Chicago-style hot dogs, chips and dips, canned beers and wines as well as other non-alcoholic options.
There will also be classic games for adults and kids alike.
Parking is free and Hovey & Harrison's full cafe will also be open and running its regular menu, as well as its grab 'n' go inside.
Musical acts include local apres favorites including Austin's Rose, Matt Garth, Johnny Schleper, Terry Armistead and more over the course of the summer.
For more information, follow Hovey & Harrison on social media or visit http://www.hoveyandharrison.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth
- Eagle County struggles with record number of suicide deaths in 2018
- Biggest piece of Vail Valley real estate business is now a higher price range
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin