Fine art appraisal series at Gallery 8 Arts in Avon free to attend
April 12, 2018
Larissa Wild Gould is presenting a series on fine art appraisal at Gallery 8 Arts in Avon. Gould is a fine art appraiser and member of the International Society of Appraisers.
The series on fine art appraising will focus on its role in insurance coverage, estate planning, wealth management and more.
The four-part series at Gallery 8 Arts is free and runs April 13 through July 13, taking place at 5:30 p.m.
Friday, April 13: Gould will outline the basics on what a qualified art appraisal really is.
Friday, May 11: This presentation focuses on fine art appraising for insurance purposes, intended for both art collectors and insurers.
Recommended Stories For You
Friday, June 8: For art collector and estate attorneys, this presentation examines the finer details of the requirements for IRS tax and donation purposes.
Friday, July 13: To close the series, this program on how fine art appraisals can provide a link to overlooked opportunities.
For more information, visit http://www.larissa wild.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Trap-kill may be only option for Glenwood mountain lions
- Lindsey Vonn finishes 15th in return to World Cup from injury, gets heckled
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Letter: Stop wasting our money, Avon
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report