First Descents Ball coming on March 24
February 26, 2018
First Descents hosts its 12th annual First Descents Ball on Saturday, March 24, from 5 p.m. to midnight at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in Avon.
First Descents provides free, life-changing outdoor adventures to young adults impacted by cancer, and its annual gala helps raise funds to create more programming for the 70,000 young adults diagnosed each year.
The event welcomes more than 400 business leaders from pharma, health care and tech industries and makes for a fun client and executive engagement opportunity.
Tickets are $300 and include a three-course dinner, open bar, live entertainment and access to an inspiring program. Table sponsorship opportunities are available.
To purchase tickets and learn more about the First Descents Ball, visit http://www.firstdescents.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- 20 festivals, events in Vail this summer
- Celebrity dancers announced for 2018 Star Dancing Gala; Mike Johnston set to emcee
- 5 things to do around Vail this weekend
- ShowDown Town free concert series returning to Eagle on June 28
- Academy of St Martin in the Fields opens 2018 Bravo! Vail Music Festival season
- Jury rules for Vail Resorts in skier death case. Upper Prima Cornice was closed where Taft Conlin died in an in-bounds avalanche
- Vail Valley churches, law enforcement plan for protests by Westboro Baptist Church
- Legal aspects of Taft Conlin case more about behavior after Colorado Supreme Court’s decision kept out most avalanche evidence
- Vail Resorts’ expert witness says ski company closed Prima properly, as Taft Conlin skier death case heads into final days
- Victim ID’d after arrest made in suspected West Glenwood Springs murder of homeless man