First Descents Ball coming on March 24
February 26, 2018
First Descents hosts its 12th annual First Descents Ball on Saturday, March 24, from 5 p.m. to midnight at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in Avon.
First Descents provides free, life-changing outdoor adventures to young adults impacted by cancer, and its annual gala helps raise funds to create more programming for the 70,000 young adults diagnosed each year.
The event welcomes more than 400 business leaders from pharma, health care and tech industries and makes for a fun client and executive engagement opportunity.
Tickets are $300 and include a three-course dinner, open bar, live entertainment and access to an inspiring program. Table sponsorship opportunities are available.
To purchase tickets and learn more about the First Descents Ball, visit http://www.firstdescents.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Mountain Dew Snow Dance announces lineup, free events at Breckenridge
- New Edwards grab-and-go eatery makes gourmet convenient
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Cheap ski gear for sale at Colorado Ski & Snowboard Expo this weekend
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail Valley Running Club qualifies for nationals again
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth