Fitz Bar & Restaurant to host New Year’s Eve party
December 7, 2018
Fitz Bar & Restaurant will host their annual New Year's Eve party on Monday, Dec. 31, beginning at 5 p.m. The event will include a four-course prefix menu from Executive Chef Kenneth Butler, a complimentary Champagne toast, party favors and after party access.
The schedule is as follows:
5 p.m.: First seating
6:30 p.m.: Torchlight Parade down Golden Peak and fireworks
8 p.m.: Second seating
10 p.m.: DJ starts at the Fitz Bar
Recommended Stories For You
Midnight: New Year's Eve countdown with complimentary Champagne and fireworks show by the town of Vail.
First seating includes the prefix menu, Champagne toast and Torchlight Parade views and fireworks show. First seated guests are invited to the Fitz Bar side for the DJ, dancing and midnight fireworks show after dinner. First seating will cost $225 for adults, and kids 12 and younger will be $125.
Second seating includes a four-course prefix menu, champagne toast and after-party access on The Fitz Bar for the DJ, dancing and midnight fireworks. Second seating will cost $175, and kids 12 and younger will be $75.
The after party will have no cover.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife