Beaver Creek Bachelors Lounge takes apres into the evening
February 22, 2018
After a day on the slopes or exploring the Rocky Mountain terrain on a snowshoe excursion, a night of relaxation is not only due, but deserved.
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is putting a haute spin on the traditional apres experience in the late evening hours with the new Apres After Dark offering at Bachelors Lounge.
Ideal for unwinding after a long day of winter adventures, the sultry, hidden indoor and outdoor lounge will now be open daily this winter. This adult-only space is a sophisticated venue where resort guests and locals can delight in tasteful bites inspired by the menus from Buffalos and the resort's signature restaurant, WYLD.
A late-night menu is perfectly paired with a carefully curated selection of locally sourced drafts, spirits and wines, as well as elevated craft mixology. Complete with modern gas fireplaces and sleek furniture, those 21 and older can sip on handcrafted concoctions and seasonal libations such as Night Out with A Bachelor, a warm beverage using the resort's proprietary liquor, Bachelors Bourbon. Created by Daniel Rodriguez, arriving from Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, the new beverage menu is an inspiring amalgamation of old standards and new favorites.
Revel in an intimate indoor atmosphere during a romantic date night sans kids or cozied up to a fireplace in the heated outdoor space where, as the Vail Valley's only cigar lounge, aficionados can enjoy a selection of premium cigars –– including the world's most expensive cigar. Whether a connoisseur or a novice, guests will be greeted and guided by the knowledgeable Alexandra Kaplan, who has been at the Lounge since its conception and is an expert in all things cigars.
Featuring a one-of-a-kind night out in the mountains, where local DJs versed in a diverse array of music genres will play on select dates, friends and couples may rendezvous with the finest of company at Bachelors Lounge and enjoy the ultimate way to Apres After Dark.
Trending In: Food & Drink
- Feast without the fuss: Restaurants offer traditional Thanksgiving spreads
- Christmas in Vail: Belly up to a holiday feast at valley restaurants
- Building a little dining empire at the Gypsum Creek Center
- High Altitude Baking: Staub’s apple cake with cream sauce (recipe)
- Alps meet the Rockies at Almresi in Vail
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities