Enjoy Colorado barbecue at Daniel’s Bar & Grill at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2018
Editor's note: This article was previously published as a paid feature in EAT, a compendium of restaurant snapshots featuring the best in Vail Valley dining. Look for it on newsstands everywhere.
Outside is the place to be in Colorado, and in the winter season it's ideal to be on or alongside a ski slope as much as possible.
Just steps from the Bachelor Gulch Express, Daniel's Bar & Grill is the quintessential Colorado BBQ experience. The outdoor dining venue has been refined through the years by the talented team at The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch.
Check out the bottoms-up method of pouring beer at Daniel's. The beer flows through the bottom of the cup, which is then sealed by a branded magnet. Collect four magnets and you get a beer free — great incentive for enjoying several rounds of craft drafts. All the bottoms-up brews are local, Colorado favorites like Denver Beer Company and Pug Ryan's.
Après is spent here at a picnic table or in an Adirondack chair, complete with a meal that's easy to order and pick up. Enjoy an innovative "bar food" menu of specialty salads and dishes like beer-braised bratwurst, smoked turkey leg, pulled pork and brisket.
For its second year in a row, Daniel's is offering delectable house-made sauces and rubs for all the proteins on deck. Choose the tangy sauce for a taste of South Carolina with mustard, apple cider vinegar and black pepper, or try the Greek seasoning rub of rosemary, dill, thyme, basil, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Recommended Stories For You
The family friendly menu offers kids' items like burgers, fries and more, so everyone can really settle in and soak in each mountainside moment. Daniel's offers its full bar menu to go, but opt to stay outside and enjoy the sunshine whenever possible.
Once you have food and drink in hand, relax and enjoy the daily après ski live entertainment. The mountains are a great place to make memories, and Daniel's delivers so many smiles that stem from delicious drinks, good food and lots of fun.
Trending In: Food & Drink
- Feast without the fuss: Restaurants offer traditional Thanksgiving spreads
- High Altitude Baking: Staub’s apple cake with cream sauce (recipe)
- Christmas in Vail: Belly up to a holiday feast at valley restaurants
- The Lookout is apres-ski spot in Avon
- High Altitude Baking: One-bowl fall bundt cake (recipe)
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Eagle County knows finding affordable housing solutions never gets easier
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley