Larkspur ready for holiday with Vail pop-up restaurant
July 3, 2018
Larkspur Events & Dining will be hosting a pop-up restaurant on Wednesday, July 4, with a la carte food and beverage offerings for adults and kids of all ages (first come, first serve).
The mountainside tent will offer Larkspur classics, such as its Caesar salad ($6), iceberg wedge ($6), crispy potato and celery salad ($6), Larkburgers ($12), spiced apricot baby back ribs ($12), buttermilk fried chicken (two pieces for $10), house-made pies; cherry, s'mores, peach ($4 per slice, $15 for a whole pie) and grab-and-go s'mores kits ($5).
Wine, beer and libations will be available on the patio. Larkspur is located at the base of Golden Peak.
Trending In: Food & Drink
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018
- Vail to open Northwoods on Saturday
- Breckenridge Town Council votes to remove controversial trail troll