Larkspur ready for holiday with Vail pop-up restaurant
July 3, 2018
Larkspur Events & Dining will be hosting a pop-up restaurant on Wednesday, July 4, with a la carte food and beverage offerings for adults and kids of all ages (first come, first serve).
The mountainside tent will offer Larkspur classics, such as its Caesar salad ($6), iceberg wedge ($6), crispy potato and celery salad ($6), Larkburgers ($12), spiced apricot baby back ribs ($12), buttermilk fried chicken (two pieces for $10), house-made pies; cherry, s'mores, peach ($4 per slice, $15 for a whole pie) and grab-and-go s'mores kits ($5).
Wine, beer and libations will be available on the patio. Larkspur is located at the base of Golden Peak.
Trending In: Food & Drink
- Feast without the fuss: Restaurants offer traditional Thanksgiving spreads
- Christmas in Vail: Belly up to a holiday feast at valley restaurants
- Nobu Matsuhisa has more than 60 restaurant locations, including Matsuhisa in Vail
- The Lookout is apres-ski spot in Avon
- High Altitude Baking: One-bowl fall bundt cake (recipe)
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck