Maya hosts tequila tasting, dinner and cookbook signing with chef Richard Sandoval
If you go …
What: Tequila Tasting & Dinner with chef Richard Sandoval.
When: 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 5.
Where: Maya at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, 126 Riverfront Lane, Avon.
Cost: $75, includes a copy of Sandoval’s cookbook “New Latin Flavors.”
More information: Reservations are required; call Maya at 970-790-5500.
AVON — Maya in The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is hosting a special Tequila Tasting & Dinner with internationally acclaimed chef Richard Sandoval on Feb. 5.
The evening will feature a special Mexican menu created by Sandoval, with each course paired with tequila and introduced by the chef. The four-course menu features:
• Huitlachoce risotto with chicarron, green peas and fresh cheese.
• Bone marrow tostada with bean puree, cucumber pico de gallo and micro cilantro.
• Duck carnitas with requeson enrijolada, shaved radishes, avocado and crema fresca.
• Halibut wrapped in hoja santa with sweet plantain puree and veracruzana sauce.
• Mexican chocolate bar with Abuelita chocolate and peanut butter.
The event begins at 6 p.m. and is $75 per person, which includes a signed copy of Sandoval’s new cookbook, “New Latin Flavors.” Visit http://www.richardsandoval.com/mayabc for more information on Maya.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User