Photo: Four Seasons offers holiday reception to-go option
December 17, 2016
The Four Seasons is now offering its Holiday Reception To-Go. Order a selection of menu items made by the resort's culinary team, such as shrimp cocktails, caprese skewers, baked Brie, bacon-wrapped scallops and Colorado comfort food, and the team will deliver the items to a preferred location. Some blackout dates apply, and 72-hour advance notice is required. There's a $500 minimum for food orders, plus 24 percent service charge, 8.4 percent tax and a $35 delivery fee. For menus or more information, call 970-477-8820 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Food & Drink
- Christmas in Vail: Belly up to a holiday feast at valley restaurants
- Baking Beauty: Vail’s Amber Croom competing on Food Network’s Holiday Baking Championship
- Experience the magic of Allie’s Cabin at Beaver Creek
- High Altitude Baking: Christmas cranberry cake (recipe)
- Vin48 in Avon serves up plates large and small
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019