Starbucks offers free drinks at certain stores; find locations online
December 27, 2016
SAN FRANCISCO — Starbucks aims to drum up holiday sales with promises of free espresso drinks this season — as long as you're in the right store.
On Friday, select Starbucks stores began hosting 1,000 Pop Up Cheer Parties over 10 days, where customers can enjoy free tall handcrafted espresso beverages, from mochas to chestnut praline lattes.
The event will be held at 100 Starbucks stores in the United States per day, from 1 to 2 p.m. local time, over 10 days. The locations will change daily and will be listed on starbucks.com/cheer and Twitter with the hashtags #FindCheer and #10daysofcheer.
Customers also can visit participating Starbucks stores to receive a "cheer card" that will provide discounts on beverages, lunch items and other items for 10 Days of Cheer.
Trending In: Food & Drink
- Christmas in Vail: Belly up to a holiday feast at valley restaurants
- Baking Beauty: Vail’s Amber Croom competing on Food Network’s Holiday Baking Championship
- Experience the magic of Allie’s Cabin at Beaver Creek
- Building a little dining empire at the Gypsum Creek Center
- Kelly Liken steps away from Harvest by Kelly Liken
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days