Four Seasons Vail summer schedule includes Speakeasy Saturdays
April 12, 2018
Four Seasons Resort and Residences is preparing for summer in Vail, featuring activities and events for people of all ages, locals and visitors alike.
For more information, visit http://www.fourseasons.com/vail.
A Symphony of Wellness
On select nights that Bravo! Vail has performances, book a spa treatment that pairs with the evening's orchestra. Cheers with a glass of wine before heading to the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater for the Bravo! Vail performances in one of the resort's Mercedes Benz SUVs. A Four Seasons employee will greet you at the amphitheater with a picnic on the lawn. The spa will also continue its Mountain Cures treatments and Spa Under the Stars package this summer.
Speakeasy Saturdays at The Remedy Bar
Recommended Stories For You
The Remedy Bar is holding Speakeasy Saturdays this summer. Kicking off in June, guests and locals should follow The Remedy's Facebook page to obtain the secret password posted every Saturday in order to get specials on drinks, complimentary upgrades on food items and more. The Remedy will also see the return of Munchie Brunchie, the "high altitude" brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays this summer.
Summer Apres on Flame Terrace
Flame Restaurant will offer a new happy hour from 5 to 6 p.m. on the terrace this summer. Guests and locals alike will enjoy the full bar menu and limited food items to savor the cool summer nights while taking in the views of Vail Mountain and the resort's pool.
M.Y.O. Distillery Blend Package
The resort's new M.Y.O. Distillery package allows whiskey and bourbon connoisseurs to experience creating a blend to their liking, firsthand.
Through a partnership with Breckenridge Distillery, Four Seasons Resort Vail guests can book this package, which brings them to nearby Breckenridge to work directly with the distillery, along with the expert help of Four Seasons director of beverage Steven Teaver.
Take the blend home or bring it back to the resort to enjoy; the choice is yours.
The Ultimate Mountain Biking Experience
Vail is known for many things, including its expansive mountain biking terrain. This summer, enjoy a demo bike from retail partner Gorsuch to hit more than 5,000 acres of terrain. The journey is complete with a curated map by the resort's team of experts to ensure guests hit all the scenic trails offering up adventure, challenge and enjoyment; as well as a picnic backpack.
Trending In: Entertainment
- New Edwards grab-and-go eatery makes gourmet convenient
- Mountain Dew Snow Dance announces lineup, free events at Breckenridge
- Cheap ski gear for sale at Colorado Ski & Snowboard Expo this weekend
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail to open Northwoods on Saturday