Gourmet, Let’s Go integrates hiking, biking and yoga into Gourmet on Gore
August 20, 2018
There are many ways to celebrate Labor Day weekend, one of which is indulging in bites and sips during Gourmet on Gore. Starting Friday, Aug. 31, the event kicks off with a tasting tour and ending with brunch off Bridge Street on Monday, Sept. 3. The event will also include Gourmet Let's Go.
"We created Gourmet Let's Go last year to provide programming for the active foodie who likes to work up a sweat before indulging in our gourmet treats," said Katie Tille, executive producer at Highline, the organizers of Gourmet on Gore. "Our guests always enjoy views of the beautiful mountains surrounding this event, but we wanted to give them the chance to explore Vail's outdoors the way we do, as locals."
Gourmet Let's Go will occur Saturday through Monday.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth
- Eagle County struggles with record number of suicide deaths in 2018
- Biggest piece of Vail Valley real estate business is now a higher price range
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin