Gourmet, Let’s Go integrates hiking, biking and yoga into Gourmet on Gore
August 20, 2018
There are many ways to celebrate Labor Day weekend, one of which is indulging in bites and sips during Gourmet on Gore. Starting Friday, Aug. 31, the event kicks off with a tasting tour and ending with brunch off Bridge Street on Monday, Sept. 3. The event will also include Gourmet Let's Go.
"We created Gourmet Let's Go last year to provide programming for the active foodie who likes to work up a sweat before indulging in our gourmet treats," said Katie Tille, executive producer at Highline, the organizers of Gourmet on Gore. "Our guests always enjoy views of the beautiful mountains surrounding this event, but we wanted to give them the chance to explore Vail's outdoors the way we do, as locals."
Gourmet Let's Go will occur Saturday through Monday.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Eagle County knows finding affordable housing solutions never gets easier
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley