Great places to grab libations
August 31, 2018
Outside of the Beaver Creek Oktoberfest, there are plenty of great places for adults to grab a drink this weekend in the Vail Valley.
Vail Brewing Co.
With two locations—one in Solaris, and the other just off U.S. Highway 6 in Avon — Vail Brewing Co. is an award-winning brewery. With 12 brews currently being offered between the two locations, any beer drinker will find something to enjoy.
Bonfire Brewing is a bit farther West, but with a large selection of brews (22 to be exact), no one could be disappointed. It doesn't offer food options, but both kids and dogs are allowed, so feel free to bring the whole gang.
VIN48 Restaurant and Wine Bar
Recommended Stories For You
For the wino rather than the brewski, Vin48 boasts well over 30 wine and champagne options for purchase by the glass or the bottle. Additionally beers, ciders, cocktails and food are served.
7 Hermits Brewing Co.
Located near Eagle Ranch in Eagle, 7 Hermits Brewing Co. offers a hefty beer and wine menu as well as food options to satisfy your munchies. What more could you ask for?
This Lionshead Village classic is known throughout the Vail Valley. They offer beer, wines, liquor, cocktails and even hot and boozy beverages. Also on the menu: salads, sandwiches, fish, pasta, steak and more.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Vail Opening Day is here! See live updates
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018