Great places to grab libations
August 31, 2018
Outside of the Beaver Creek Oktoberfest, there are plenty of great places for adults to grab a drink this weekend in the Vail Valley.
Vail Brewing Co.
With two locations—one in Solaris, and the other just off U.S. Highway 6 in Avon — Vail Brewing Co. is an award-winning brewery. With 12 brews currently being offered between the two locations, any beer drinker will find something to enjoy.
Bonfire Brewing is a bit farther West, but with a large selection of brews (22 to be exact), no one could be disappointed. It doesn't offer food options, but both kids and dogs are allowed, so feel free to bring the whole gang.
VIN48 Restaurant and Wine Bar
Recommended Stories For You
For the wino rather than the brewski, Vin48 boasts well over 30 wine and champagne options for purchase by the glass or the bottle. Additionally beers, ciders, cocktails and food are served.
7 Hermits Brewing Co.
Located near Eagle Ranch in Eagle, 7 Hermits Brewing Co. offers a hefty beer and wine menu as well as food options to satisfy your munchies. What more could you ask for?
This Lionshead Village classic is known throughout the Vail Valley. They offer beer, wines, liquor, cocktails and even hot and boozy beverages. Also on the menu: salads, sandwiches, fish, pasta, steak and more.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Scammers targeting Vail Valley, gaining access to personal accounts and family funds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle