Grouse Mountain Grill welcomes new chef
October 16, 2018
Brian Busker, who served as executive chef at Vail's highly regarded Matsuhisa, can now be found heading up the kitchen of Grouse Mountain Grill in Beaver Creek.
Busker says the guests should expect to see more seafood on the upcoming winter menu, along with some of the popular ongoing menu items.
Busker was born and raised on Delaware's eastern shore where he spent every summer flounder fishing, crabbing and clamming from his grandparent's pontoon boat.
Hooked on fishing
In his teen years, he became hooked on the adrenaline of trolling for game fish such as bluefish, tuna and marlin.
Between the fishing with his dad's parents and the cooking with his mother's Italian side of the family, Bucker feels he was destined to spend his life around food.
Recommended Stories For You
Independently owned, the 25-year-old Grouse Mountain Grill is located in Beaver Creek and enjoys sweeping views, a cozy fireplace and live music featuring local treasure Tony Gulizia.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018
- Vail to open Northwoods on Saturday
- Breckenridge Town Council votes to remove controversial trail troll