Hot food warms the soul
October 25, 2017
The Thermo Pot by Box Appetit takes on-mountain lunch to a new level.
With a rugged cork lid and a spoon that ingeniously magnetizes to the body of the pot, the Thermo Pot is touted for keeping foods and soups hot for up to six hours or cold for up to eight.
Other benefits include helping the planet by reducing food packaging waste, saving money and it's made for taking to work, school or out on adventures.
The product has a 10-year guarantee.
Compactable and practical, the pot costs $39.95 and is available online at http://www.BoxAppetit.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail-themed Monopoly game to feature iconic locales, benefit non-profits
- 7 Hermits Brewing Company expands to Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Dead body found at Vail Pass rest area
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Cordillera property owners lose again; fourth loss in five courtrooms trying to stop luxury rehab, wellness center