Larkspur Dining offereing culinary and dining classes and events
August 14, 2018
Larkspur is adding to its culinary offerings with a "Top Chef" experience featuring a cooking demonstration and competition.
Participants will present their culinary skills in a demonstration of one selected starter and entree. Participants will be divided into teams to create a dish with variations of their choosing and will be provided all the ingredients, tools and guidance needed from the culinary team. Once completed, the chefs and directors will judge each team's creation. After the friendly competition, the group will be seated in Larkspur's private dining room for an optional three-course dinner.
Class: $60 per guest (can accommodate 10-32 guests).
Cocktail Demonstration add-on: $300.
Hors d'oeuvres add-on, starting at $18 per guest.
Lunch add-on, starting at $58/guest (three-course plated).
Recommended Stories For You
Dinner add-on, starting at $88 per guest (three-course plated).
Don't feel like
Join the culinary team for a hands-on experience with one of the Larkspur chefs. Teams will each prepare one composition of their pre-selected dinner menu. The experience includes one-hour of kitchen prep prior to dinner service, cocktail reception with passed hors d'oeuvres and a three-course meal. Throughout the dining experience, each team will return to the kitchen to plate and serve their respective course.
Class: $30 per guest.
$88 per guest (three-course dinner) or $58 per guest (three-course lunch).
Cocktail demonstration add-on: $300.
Hors d'oeuvres add-on: $18 per guest.
For more information about Larkspur and class dates and times, visit http://www.larkspurvail.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Dry weather prompts local, federal officials to put Eagle County back under fire restrictions, Stage 1
- Eagle County knows finding affordable housing solutions never gets easier
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley
- Tamra Nottingham Underwood, fourth generation resident, running for council in Avon