Liberation workshop to teach the power of kindness
February 7, 2019
Kristin Lukela, LPC and Dr. Liz Philipose of the Inner Wisdom Community have combined their decades of experience in the fields of psychology, transformation, and healing to create a "Liberation" workshop. The workshop combines an experience of releasing limiting identities, activating your inner wisdom and utilizing the science and frequency of kindness to solidify and sustain an awakening that seats us all in our unique state of empowerment.
Danny Parizek will help participants to integrate our transformations by guiding some integrative movements once we have all activated our inner wisdom.
This workshop is open to anyone who would like to attend, so feel free to invite anyone interested in their own conscious evolution.
Current Course offerings:
Saturday, Feb. 9 | Unity Church, 25 Mill Loft Street, Edwards; 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Sunday, February 10 | 1333 West 120th Avenue Suite 112, conference room, Westminster; 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
The fee will be $50, and whatever additional offering honors your personal abundance. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted.
To register, call or email Lukela to reserve your spot and receive a registration form. Lukela can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-921-7261.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode