Map of craft brewers coming to Vail Craft Beer Classic
More than 300 different beers to try this weekend
The Vail Craft Beer Classic returns June 21-23 with over 30 Colorado craft brewers converging on Vail for outdoor adventures, educational seminars as well as food and beer pairings.
More than 300 different types of beers will be poured during the weekend.
Cost varies on each Vail Craft Beer Classic event, from $25 to $195.
Featured brewers include Bonfire Brewing out of Eagle, which collaborated with Vail Brewing Co. on a specialty Hazy IPA exclusively for the Vail Craft Beer Classic. Ratio Beerworks is a popular downtown Denver brewery that will be serving up beer, and Omission Beer will also be in town, known for its gluten-reduced beers.
Where they’re coming from
- Bonfire Brewing (Eagle)
- The Bakers’ Brewery (Silverthorne)
- Breckenridge Brewery (Breckenridge)
- Brewery Rickoli (Wheat Ridge)
- Burgundian Brewing (Denver)
- Colorado Craft Distributors (Denver)
- Crazy Mountain Brewing Co. (Denver)
- Crooked Stave (Denver)
- Dillon Dam Brewery (Dillon)
- Dry Dock Brewing Co. (Aurora)
- Elevation Beer Co. (Poncha Springs)
- 14er Brewing (Denver)
- Fate Brewing Co. (Boulder)
- Guanella Pass Brewery (Georgetown)
- Horse & Dragon Brewing Co. (Fort Collins)
- The Intrepid Sojourner Beer Project (Denver)
- Jagged Mountain Craft Brewery (Denver)
- Mama Bears Brew (Boulder)
- Merchant du Vin
- Mockery Brewing (Denver)
- New Belgium Brewing (Fort Collins)
- New Image Brewing (Arvada)
- Odd13 Brewing (Lafayette)
- Odell Brewing Co. (Fort Collins, Denver)
- Periodic Brewing (Leadville)
- Ratio Beerworks (Denver)
- Resolute Brewing Co. (Centennial)
- Roadhouse Brewing Co. (Jackson, Wyoming)
- Sanitas Brewing Co. (Boulder)
- 7 Hermits (Eagle)
- Spice Trade Brewing (Arvada)
- Strange Craft Beer Co. (Denver)
- Tivoli Brewing Co. (Denver)
- Upslope Brewing Co. (Boulder)
- 4 Noses Brewing Co. (Broomfield)
- WestFax Brewing Co. (Lakewood)
- Omission Beer
- Firestone Walker (California)
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User