Maya’s Friday Afternoon Club is back for another season of live music
The popular Friday Afternoon Club at Maya will return for the season beginning today, kicking off with live country jams and roots rock by local favorite the Laughing Bones.
Located at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, the Maya terrace opens at 5 p.m., with music at 6 p.m. The restaurant will offer special deals on tacos, beer and margaritas. Each Friday through Sept. 6, a different band will play while customers enjoy scenic sunsets on the terrace.
Since FAC is returning on #NationalSelfieDay, Maya will be giving away a free taco to everyone who tags The Westin Riverfront (@westinriverfront) and Maya (#mayabeavercreek) on Instagram on June 21st.
Here’s the full 2019 Maya Friday Afternoon Club lineup:
• Today: Laughing Bones — alternative country jam
• June 28: The Burnsville Blues Band — hot rockin’ blues
• July 3: Rewind — classic and alt rock
• July 5: Mysterious Forces — bluegrass
• July 12: Rewind — classic and alt rock
• July 19: Turntable Revue — rock, pop and country
• July 26: Talking in Circles — acoustic alt rock
• Aug. 2: The Platonics — pop, rock, dance and country
• Aug. 9: Turntable Revue — rock, pop and country
• Aug. 16: Riverfront Ramblers — bluegrass, reggae and rock
• Aug. 23: The Platonics — pop, rock, dance and country
• Aug. 30: Laughing Bones — alternative country jam
• Sept. 6: KT and the Modulators — rock and soul
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Just because traditional Thanksgiving plans with family and friends might look different this year doesn’t mean that the food has to suffer as well. Let these Vail Valley restaurants take care of the cooking for…