Maya’s Friday Afternoon Club is back for another season of live music
The popular Friday Afternoon Club at Maya will return for the season beginning today, kicking off with live country jams and roots rock by local favorite the Laughing Bones.
Located at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, the Maya terrace opens at 5 p.m., with music at 6 p.m. The restaurant will offer special deals on tacos, beer and margaritas. Each Friday through Sept. 6, a different band will play while customers enjoy scenic sunsets on the terrace.
Since FAC is returning on #NationalSelfieDay, Maya will be giving away a free taco to everyone who tags The Westin Riverfront (@westinriverfront) and Maya (#mayabeavercreek) on Instagram on June 21st.
Here’s the full 2019 Maya Friday Afternoon Club lineup:
• Today: Laughing Bones — alternative country jam
• June 28: The Burnsville Blues Band — hot rockin’ blues
• July 3: Rewind — classic and alt rock
• July 5: Mysterious Forces — bluegrass
• July 12: Rewind — classic and alt rock
• July 19: Turntable Revue — rock, pop and country
• July 26: Talking in Circles — acoustic alt rock
• Aug. 2: The Platonics — pop, rock, dance and country
• Aug. 9: Turntable Revue — rock, pop and country
• Aug. 16: Riverfront Ramblers — bluegrass, reggae and rock
• Aug. 23: The Platonics — pop, rock, dance and country
• Aug. 30: Laughing Bones — alternative country jam
• Sept. 6: KT and the Modulators — rock and soul
It’s been said that you eat with your eyes first. Serve up this delicious, nutritious and eye-catching salad at your next gathering.